Management skills reflection paper | Management homework help
Personal Management Philosophy – Reflection Paper 20%
TOPIC: You need to choose a topic related to your personality in management skills it could be introverted or extroverted, emotional intelligence
Explain how you manage yourself
Managing your team
In this assignment, we are hoping you will take notes about concepts and theories that really inspired growth or change within you throughout the term. Then, we want you to revisit them to create a paper that describes your learning, reflection, and personal growth and how it will relate to your future in management.
Below, you will find some guiding questions to ask yourself throughout the course to help create a framework for your philosophy. This paper will allow you the opportunity to imagine yourself as a future manager, and think about how this course might shape both your personal and managerial identity going forward.
TIPS & PROMPTING QUESTIONSt.
– Has your level of self-awareness changed after taking this course? If so how and why?
– How do you intend on using what you’ve learned in the workplace?
– When you are looking to reflect on content that interests you, ask yourself questions like:
o What does this mean to you?
o What did you learn about yourself?
o Why does this matter to you?
– How did your involvement and participation in this course fit into your broader goals for developing yourself?
– Was there anything we learned that surprised you?
– What were some of the most powerful learning moments? Why?
– What could get in the way of your progress, and what will you do about it?
– Did you find any blind stops in your thinking approach?
– How does this information serve your future practice as a manager?
– How can you measure your progress in implementing this philosophy?
– What content were you drawn to and why?
– Did anything we have studied give you a new perspective, challenge your point of view, or introduce you to new techniques, skills, and/or processes?
STRUCTURE1500-2000 words; 6-8 pages double-spaced (not including title page)
– APA citation method
– 12-point font
– Paragraph headings are permitted but not mandatory
– Must include at least 2 peer-reviewed journal articles in addition to textbook and lecture material
– Grammar, spelling, punctuation, style, and clarity of writing will be assessed
– Was there anything we covered you intend to learn more about on your own time? If so, why and how?
– As a future manager, what good will you try to do in the world using some of the tools we have given you? What will that look like?
– Did anything we learned change your perspective on past experiences as/with a manager? If so, how and why?
*NOTE: you do not need to answer all of these questions in the paper, they are just intended to start to help you develop it.